St. Paul, MN – More than 325,000 of Minnesota’s lowest-wage workers just got a raise. Joined in the Capitol Rotunda …
Four of the 14 jurors interviewed Tuesday, April 15, were selected in the Byron Smith murder trial. Smith was indicted …
NEWS RELEASE — St. Paul, MN – The $508 million in tax cuts enacted early this session by Gov. Mark …
From stunning to sad, a 12-day trip to Japan has produced an array of emotions.
- Ask a Trooper — Find a safe place to exit roadways and to utilize phones
- Joe Nathan Column: A mother’s wise, joyful book about parenting
- Ask a Trooper: Why don’t we let youths drink at age 18?
- ECM Editorial Board: Take steps to protect state waters
- West Words: How Seifert fares will test if GOP is ready to govern
NEWS RELEASE — St. Paul, MN – Preliminary numbers show 131 citations have been issued for texting while driving during …
- BBB says bogus websites peddling pseudo pets can bite into finances
- Klobuchar, Heitkamp in Mexico to discuss joint efforts to fight sex trafficking, heroin epidemic
- One in four crashes blamed on driver distraction
- Burning restrictions to take effect Monday in central Minnesota
- Bipartisan legislation to address propane shortages passes commerce committee