Seven staff members from Franklin Elementary School, Anoka, now known as “The Bearded Seven,” raised nearly $2,000 for allowing their …
Hundreds of family and friends of 16-year-old Alyssa Ettl braved bitter cold Dec. 7 to place a memorial along Dodd …
- Work of East Central drug task force yields several arrests
- NRC uprate approval expected this week at Monticello Nuclear Generating Plant
- Trap shooting to be school sport in Princeton next spring
- North Ballet’s annual ‘Nutcracker’ with new tweaks coming up Saturday, Dec. 14 in Elk River
- Eden Prairie man charged for alleged role in fatal crash
The MnSCU board adopted recommendations aimed at fostering student success, better use of technology and more collaboration among its campuses.
How can public school options help youngsters? Pam Jutila, of Ramsey, describes how her three youngsters have gained from options.
- Ask a Trooper — Handicapped parking laws should be noted
- Ask a Trooper: Paper warnings do not go on driving records
- Joe Nathan Column: Teacher trips help students learn
- Ask a Trooper — Can married or dating couples serve on same police department?
- Guest column: 50 years later, troubling questions about JFK’s death still linger
NEWS RELEASE — Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN – The Minnesota Twins today (Monday, Dec. 9) announced plans for the club’s 54th …
- Greater Minnesota Regional Parks and Trails Commission to meet Dec. 11
- Preliminary 2013 firearms deer harvest numbers released
- Gov. Dayton announces upcoming vacancies on Minnesota Court of Appeals
- Klobuchar says now is the time to come together on the budget
- President Obama issues proclamation upon death of Nelson Mandela