Twins, Delaware North Sportservice host annual clubhouse sale
NEWS RELEASE — Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN — The Minnesota Twins and their concession and retail partner Delaware North Sportservice will host their annual Clubhouse Sale featuring never before seen team-issued and game-used gear.
Among the many unique items to go on sale will be:
•More than 150 game-used or team-issued jerseys
• Nearly 50 team-issued caps
• More than 25 locker tags
• Other game-used and team-issued gear
In addition, the sale will feature 50 percent off select Twins merchandise available only in the Visiting Clubhouse at Target Field.
• Saturday, Dec. 7 – 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Target Field Visiting Clubhouse
• Fans can park in the Thomson Reuters Champions Club Parking Lot. From Downtown Minneapolis travel down 7th St. toward Target Field. Go left on Twins Way, which is just past the Target Center and immediately adjacent to the A Ramp. Go through one stoplight and turn right into the Thomson Reuters Champions Club parking lot.
• Gate 29 will also be open for fans to access the Clubhouse Sale.
There will be a $5 admission fee, which will benefit the Minnesota Twins Community Fund and can be used toward a purchase in the Twins Clubhouse Sale.